- 11-Feb-2013 to 02-Mar-2013 (PST)
- Property Administration
- OR, USA
- Full Time Only
Vacation, Sick time, PTO, 401K
One of Portland's fastest growing professional property management companies is recruiting for a leasing consultant!
This is a leasing consultant position that will assist one of our property managers in leasing and property administration. Please apply if you are EXPERIENCED, energetic and customer-service oriented.
* If you are a strong team-player with excellent customer service skills and a strong desire to be a part of a dynamic, growing company, this is a great opportunity for someone who likes a challenge, and is looking to grow their skill set. We employ a results-oriented business philosophy and we truly enjoy providing growth opportunities for our employees.*
The purpose of a Leasing Consultant is to assist the property manager with marketing the property to prospective residents, and to assist with resident retention.
Essential Job Functions include:
-Ensure that residents fill out all leasing paperwork completely, accurately and on time
-Achieve an average closing ratio of 40%
-Ensure the timely collection of rents
-Enter resident activity into AMSI accurately and in a timely manner
-Provide customer service to prospective tenants including property tours, telephone inquiries, and performing move-ins.
-Ensure that vacant, model and target apartments are spotless and that appliances and fixtures are in working condition.
-Track and follow up with prospective tenants utilizing traffic logs and guest cards
-Assist with resident retention by helping organize resident activities, following up on service requests within 24 hours and handling resident complaints.
-Attend training seminars on a regular basis.
- Comply with all Fair Housing and Equal Housing Opportunity requirements.
-Other duties as assigned by the manager and assistant manager.
-Promptly notify manager of safety concerns or deficiencies in property appearance
-Ensure property is free of litter at all times
-Lightly clean leasing office area each morning (vacuum, wipe surfaces, clean glass)
In addition to any requirements set forth in the property's Regulatory Agreement, the leasing agent shall do the following.
1. Follow all requirements for qualifying, certifying and recertifying prospective and existing tenants.
2. Notify all tenants ninety days (90) days in advance of their annual recertification due date. Complete all owner required paperwork and transmit for owner review and approval. Owner approval must be received on or before annual recertification due date. Notify all tenants who, for any reason, have not complied with all annual recertification requirements within thirty (30) days of annual recertification due date of eviction for non-compliance with the affordable housing program as outlined in the Regulatory Agreement and other documents governing the property.
3. Assist with the completion of Owner required reporting for purposes of completing all agency required compliance reporting, including but not limited to reporting to the State Monitoring Authority, the Internal Revenue Service or lenders pursuant to debt covenants or other agencies, as requested by Owner.
4. Contact Portfolio Manager in a timely manner for support and resolution of compliance problems, or potential problems, as they arise.
5. Promptly respond to Owner requests for documentation and/or corrections required to complete Owner's certification and recertification approval process.
6. Attend compliance workshops and/or trainings.
7. Obtain updated utility allowance information annually, as requested by Owner.
8. Organize, store and archive tenant files in accordance with the tax compliance policies and procedures of Owner.
If you are interested in joining our team, please completely fill out the application. A resume is required.
**PLEASE indicate what Position and Location you are applying for.**
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!